The new standard in carbon block filtration
MATRIKX® revolutionized water filtration when it launched its first activated carbon block in 1996. In the decades since, MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. MATRIKX® is proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks.
What’s new and improved?
- 50% more Chlorine capacity
- Industry leading chloramine reduction capacity
Our Commitment to Quality:
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA – S-803
- Certified by NSF and WQA for material safety
- California Prop. 65 Compliant
WQA Sustainability Certification
The WQA Sustainability Certification Program is the first of its kind in the drinking water treatment industry. The WQA Sustainability Certification Mark verifies to distributors, dealers, retailers and consumers that a drinking water treatment product has been manufactured according to recognized industry standards for best practice in environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
For information on our products please download the relevant data sheet here.